Lost in Clear Blue Lost in Clear Blue

wow!

This is amazing! Really unique style, and i love it! I also like how the song is long and not something like 1-2 minutes!

&amp;lt;R+&amp;gt; Frozen Inferno <R+> Frozen Inferno

nice...

It was nice but i have 2 complaints:

1. You have probably heard this already, but your bass needs work. Not in this song though, almost all your songs. Practice that and you will surely become one of NG:s most famous artists.

2. The melody is somehow lacking. If i tried to hum it, i couldn`t because it seems so.... random and out of place.

But other than that, nice job. Especially on the drums.

Rawrthaas responds:

*here lies a very fucking dumb response that i made, rip*

&amp;lt;R&amp;gt; Illuminatus <R> Illuminatus

Fabulous!

I love it! really special and i love the glitchy kind of sounds and the layering effects. Keep up the brilliant job!

&amp;lt;R&amp;gt; Energis <R> Energis

Cool!

This is really energetic and gets me hyped up! It helps me to wake up before i go to school! I just love the instrument style. Perhaps the end could have been managed a bit better, looping or just ending somehow else. But that is just a minor thing.

In my book you are the 3rd best artist on NG, right after waterflame and Paragonx9. And that is not bad at all.

-Emotion Burst locomotion -Emotion Burst locomotion

Mind = blown!

You are the best music artist on newgrounds. Hands down.

-Ricochet Love- -Ricochet Love-

Awesome!

Your songs are just freaking awesome!

First i listened to control crowd, and now i realise i have downloaded over 10 of your songs! And considering i am quite picky in music, that is a big accomplishment, and not any other band or artist has accomplished that.

And this song is just epic. Nothing else to say.

JR - The Ending JR - The Ending

Cool!

Nice job!
Even though the synth only parts could have been a bit shorter, and the main melody was a bit repetitive and could have changed a bit more, this song is nice!

Keep up the good job!

Bittersweet Symphony Remix VIP Bittersweet Symphony Remix VIP

Wow!

This is literally maybe the best remix ever made, atleast on NG. The drum loops are freaking insane. My only problem is how you can hear the music being cut to the song at 1:05.

This gave me chills. Keep on doing fantastic work!

-Outrun- -Outrun-

Awesome!

When i listened the first 4 minutes of the song, i thought: "well, it cannot get much better than that." But the end was just freaking amazing!

-Orr- Heroic Confrontation -Orr- Heroic Confrontation

Fabulous!

This is just beautiful, epic, and wonderful, all at the same time.

And again, why on earth did this get only 3,79 for score?

That is so wrong :/

Just keep up the brilliant work!